- Wait until your brakes fail completely, before having them inspected and serviced?
- Drive in extreme snow and freezing rain conditions with “all season” tires“ instead of “winter” tires?
- Wait until the oil indicator light comes on before topping up?
- Drive in winter conditions without checking and topping up the windshield washer fluid level?
- Routinely run the gas tank down to “E” and keep driving on vapors?
- Ignore obvious signs of misaligned wheels?
For those of us who own cars, trucks or SUVs and drive them regularly, here’s a short survey to evaluate your risk tolerance. Yes or no, do you: